Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Passion Test!

"The Passion Test™ has given me incredible insight into what was missing in my life, where I was not 100% spot on in pursuing my passions. It's simple, it's easy, and it's profound. Out of it came the creation of an organization I'd been putting off for six years and a fuller expression of my love and my commitment to my family. I think there's nothing more important than that."- Jack Canfield, co-creator, #1 NY Times bestsellingChicken Soup for the Soul® series

Have you ever worked in a job you hated? 25 years ago that was me, living in a strange city feeling alone and miserable. Finally, I hit on the solution to my fate, "I'm going to get married immediately!!"

Well, it didn't exactly turn out the way I'd hoped. But I learned some incredible lessons, met some amazing people, and little by little have gotten to the point of living what many would call the fairy tale life I live today.

I invite you to allow me and my business partner, Chris Attwood, to show you how to use The Passion Test and the unique technology that goes along with it, to create the kind of life you have always wanted to live.

Living the Dream

What is your dream? I always wanted to be a great speaker and author, helping people discover their personal greatness. I also wanted to hang out with famous people, travel the world and create connections between people and organizations that are helping make the world a better place.

Today, I am a partner in Healthy Wealthy nWise, doing just that. I regularly work with amazing people like Mark Victor Hansen, Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer, Robert G. Allen, T. Harv Eker, Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith, Jay Abraham, Byron Katie and many other incredible personalities.
I have been to India and Nepal many times in the past several years interviewing individuals who are revered for their wisdom as part of a book on living saints. And I have to tell you, there is NOTHING I love so much as getting to hang out with the most enlightened people on the planet!

I'm blessed now to be living my dream. But it wasn't always like that. I had to learn some key lessons, and in The Passion Test Chris and I share everything we've learned so you don't have to take the 25 years it has taken us to get it right.

Isn't it about time you begin living YOUR dreams? Do you know you have a greater purpose, but you're not yet living it?
If so, we invite you to say:IT'S MY TIME™!!
The Secret's in the Test
The Passion Test™ is simple to take, fun to do, and profoundly effective. When you are done with this book you will know:

Your top 5 passions - Long ago I was told about a research study done on 100 of the most successful individuals in America. The one thing they had in common? When they identified the top 5 things that were most important to them in their career, all of them had achieved them. Does it make sense that knowing your top 5 is the first step to living a successful, fulfilled life? That's my experience and the experience of those who have taken The Passion Test.

Your Passion Score - How closely is your current life aligned with your passions? Your Passion Score will tell you. Most people get a wake up call about where they've been putting their attention after they score their top 5 passions.

Your Markers - How do you know when you are really living your passions? Your Markers will tell you. We walk you through the process of creating your Markers so you know when you've arrived.

Your Passion Pages - What is life like when you're living your passions fully? To arrive at the destination, you have to know where it is. Your Passion Pages will tell you.

7 Key Principles for Living a Passionate, Fulfilled Life - I had to learn them the hard way. In this book we're giving you the easy way out. You just have to read the book!

There's more, but better you get the book and see just how deeply we help you go in getting clarity about what really matters in your life.

Janet Attwood - Author

Download The Science of Getting Rich free!